Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

My biggest fear

My biggest fear.

One gloomy night, my dad is dropping me off to grandma’s really old haunted house. I’m not really excited about that. I was really really terrified of grandma because if I ask her some question she answer them in a creepy way, sometimes she answer my questions by shouting, sometimes in a lower voice, and sometimes she does not answer any of them.

By the way when I was still in the car, I slowly scroll down the window car. When I looked out the window car, I saw my grandmother outside of her house waving to me. I quickly scroll up my window car. My dad said “ Oh, look there’s your grandma “. My reply to dad “ Dad, do I really have to do this? “. Dad’s reply “ Yes “. My last reply “ ok “.

My dad gets out of the cat and hug grandma because that's his mother. Then grandma went to the side of the car then open my door. She said “ Hi there little girl “ ( saying it in a creepy way ). I said “ Hi “. She looked back to dad then said “ I will take good care of her “ ( looking back to me ). My dad’s reply “ ok “.



My grandma pulled me out of the car then she is keep pulling me in my neck until we’re inside of the house. Once me and my grandma are inside of her house, she shouted at me so loud. I  looked out the window then my dad is already gone. I looked back to grandma but she wasn’t there. Then I heard a lot of scary noises up on the stairs. I looked up then see grandma. She was staring at me  so creepy.

I looked back to the window and got shocked. Grandma’s outside looking at me in a really really scary way. I looked back then she’s not there anymore. I looked back then she was behind me. She said “ Let’s go up stairs little girl “. I said “ No , I don’t want to “. Then she forced me. She’s keep pushing at the stairs then I looked back to her then push her gently. I ran to the door then get out of the house. I looked back to the window then saw her waving at me.

After seeing her waving at me, I just kept running until I get home. I knock to the so loud so my dad and mom can hear me because I pretty sure that there sleeping. Screamed so loud then someone opened the door. It was mom. I cried to her then mom said “ what happened? “. I said “ grandma is being being really creepy and it’s scaring me “. Mom said “ what do you mean? Grandma’s here looking for you “. “ Then who’s in grandma’s house? “. “ No one “.  ( me ) Oh no. “


The End!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about