Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Adrift

Adrift
A one beautiful sunrise. I was up in the sky with a lovely floating humongous whale. I live on top of a humongous whale. My name is Vanessa and my house is not that big at all but I have a lot more space. I started looking out the window then a bird shocked me. I tried to catch the bird, but I didn't. It flew to the bottom of my whale then it  flew back up. It flew high up into the sky then it made me see a floating ground with a pretty big house. The ground is not that big, but the house is.

I got out of the house then sit and think about something. I got shocked again because there was a person with big wings. He flew down to my whale and get face planted too. I hide at the back of the tree. Then I went to him and offer a hand. He grabbed my hand then stand up. He was pretty heavy. Then something goes weird. I think it was the wind. It wasn’t the wind. It was the floating ground. His home. He ran away and try to save his home. I felt scared. I walked back inside my house. I was at the door. I walked in then someone called me outside. The boy. The boy called me then a bird flew then give me a rope that’s attached to the boys house. The boy said “ Hold it tight “. I hold it tight.

I accidently drop the rope, but I ran fast to it and hold it tight again. I can’t handle it. It was so hard to pull the island with a rope. I just tied it in in a tree, the tree is holding very tight. He flew back then he said it was working. We were  so happy because his home is saved.

I asked if he wanna hang out with me in my house tomorrow because he’s house and . He said yes.

1 comment:

  1. What's up Janel! I like your writing, but you have some mistakes, well I'm here to give you some feedback. First your catching the bird but you didn't well it's not I didn't it's I couldn't, Anyway keep up the good work!.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about