Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Buster the Boxer

Buster the Boxer
Once upon a time, I was watching my owner jumping on her bed and her name is Nicole. She was enjoying it, but her mum showed up. Her mum says “ hold up, go to sleep”. Then Nicole fell asleep. Her mum looked out the window. Nicole’s dad had a surprise for her. It’s a trampoline. The thing that she’ve been wanting the whole time.

Me Nicole’s dad and mum are watching the tv.  I looked outside. Then while I’m looking outside, I saw two foxes looking up at the trampoline. Then the two foxes climbed up the trampoline. While their having some fun, a skunk showed up. A skunk joined them. Then a squirrel, then a lot more animal’s. I was really really jealous.

While Nicole’s mum and dad were sleeping and the animal’s were not there anymore. I went out to play on the trampoline. I played in the trampoline for almost two hours.

Next morning.

Nicole woke up. Then her mom showed her the new trampoline. I woke up because she was shouting so loud. She ran fast, but I ran faster than her. I jumped onto the trampoline. They were shocked. I jumped so high and felt so happy. I was so happy and it feel so amazing. She just joined me jumping and her parents did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about