Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ruin

Ruin
Once upon a time I was in the  abandoned place called Nano Systems. I was inside of a 100 foot building. I saw a big box at the edge of the building so I kicked it. It didn’t break at all. I got down from the building  and looked what was inside and got some information. After I opened the box. I got a glass phone. I opened the glass phone and got a lot of in formation. I suddenly felt something is in my back.

It was a big metal ship. I ran as fast as I can to get in my motorcycle. After I got to my motorcycle, I rode it as fast as I can to get away from the metal ship. There were a lot of obstacles where I’m riding my motorcycle, but it’s still easy to balance it. The metal ship started shooting.
Then the metal ship is still in my back and the metal hip shoot two small metal ship that can shoot me. Then there was a dark tunnel. I got inside the dark tunnel, but the two little metal ship is still in my back following me. Then there was a lot of broken car at the dark tunnel, I can still see it. At the very end of the tunnel I throw a bomb at the top of the tunnel so that the two little metal ship explode when I got out from the tunnel. Then after the two little metal ship explode. After I got out the tunnel, the big metal ship is waiting for me. I rode my motorcycle again. Then the big metal ship got faster and get in my front. I got my sword and jumped off my motorcycle and landed at the top of the metal ship. I pointed my sword at the top of the metal ship.
.
The metal ship died. I got my sword out and I got my glass phone out of my pocket. I was ready to move to the next city.

THE END!



This week in writing we watch a video called " Ruin". We have to pretend that we are that boy, what are we doing and a lot more.
Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about