Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

Tom Trueheart

Tom Trueheart

One day I was in a dark spooky forest with no one trying to find my six brothers and the princess brides, but sadly I’m just a size of a thumb. It was so freezing that day. I’m still trying to find them in the middle of the night.

Then I hear something at the bushes. I suddenly realise that it was a lion. I don't want to fight with it because I know that I’m going to lose. I just hide until it’s gone.

After that, I have to sleep. As I woke up, I have to go back and hunt for my six brothers and the princess brides. I feel nervous because I don’t know what can I do to save my six brothers and the princess brides.

Then I saw a girl. I wait. Until I saw six boys. Then suddenly, I realize that the girl is the princess brides and the six boys is my brothers. I was so scared and don't know what to do because as you all know I’m just a size of a thumb.

I wish that I could be big so that I can saved my brothers and the princess brides. Then I have to sleep again so I can have some energy for tomorrow. I pray that I can be big. After I pray, I sleep.

As I woke up I look at my hands because it feels a little heavy. As I look, It’s so big. I think my pray come true. Now I can saved my six brothers and the princess brides.

I went to the place where I found them. I can’t see them so I hunt for them again. I saw them again with the kidnappers.

I get my sword and fight with the kidnappers. I hope I ‘ll win. After that, I really won.

Finally I saved my six brothers and the Princess brides. I wanna celebrate but I know that there's more problems to come.

THE END!

                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about