Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Adventures are the pits!

Adventures are the pits!

One day I was in a playground celebrating my birthday party. I’m turned 7. I was very scared when I slid down the slide but I had to so I went down and fell into the ball pits. I was really scared because I didn’t think that I was going to fall that far. When I stopped falling. I touched my face and found a lolly stuck to my cheek. I took the lolly off my face then fell down. I looked up and saw a lot of balls above me. I slowly walked backwards and saw a big hole. I got scared so I hugged the wall very tight.

I tried to climb up over the balls. But then I saw a used band aid. I didn't moved because I thought it might fall and it did fall onto nose and my mouth. It was so disgusting because there was some blood on it. I tried to take it off by blowing it, but it didn’t work so I used my two little hands to take it off. I didn’t even think about holding tight in the ball pit. I almost fell, but I held onto a lolly.

I was very happy that I held on in a lolly. I tried to climb up with my lolly and it did work. Then I got to the very top. I looked at the lolly and was shocked because someone had taken a bite on it. I don’t care if someone bit on it, I just ate it and had a lot of fun.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about