Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

My letter

Dear future me
By the time I read this many years passed and you will be 25 year old . This is a little reminder of your goals , dreams and aspirations as a 9 year old. Your dream is to be a cake designer and be good at playing soccer.

If you read this letter this is gonna be a reminder and I want to ask you if you followed your goal to be a cake designer and to be a soccer player in a good team. You will have good friends and a great life for your family.

The other sports that I like and I play in the Philippines is basketball and volleyball and more.  

The other sport that I really like to play here in New Zealand is soccer.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about